In this episode of the Coached Podcast, Coach Keren sits down with two leaders, Hooman Yazhari and Yasmin Nouri – two entrepreneurs, C-suite executives, and people who are genuinely going forward in life.
This episode uncovers how to quit playing small, have the audacity to live a big life, and live to the fullness of your potential.
Many people think that a big life is not a possibility. However, you can turn those limiting beliefs around. Tune in as Hooman and Yasmin reveal how to embrace the endless possibilities that are rightfully yours even when you’re scared, introverted, or confused.
In This Episode:
- [04:40] It takes audacity to live a life that feels really good to you. Hooman and Yasmin reveal how audacity plays a role in their lives.
- [12:15] How being the child of immigrants adds an extra layer of audacity to your journey.
- [21:35] Can introverts claim a disadvantage when it comes to audacity for going as far as they want?
- [27:50] Everyone will have an opinion of you; blast past the discomfort that people will judge you.
- [32:10] It is 100% worth it to go for a BIG life.
- When public speaking, the audience wants you to succeed. So, get out there and give it your best shot.
- Audacity is about connecting to your WHY. You don’t necessarily need to have confidence; you need to have passion.
- Other people’s opinions will not phase you as much when you are tuned into your passion.
- Find the right tribe around you that will push you to the next level.
Yasmin Nouri is the founder of Beeya Wellness and the host of the “Behind Her Empire” podcast, focused on highlighting self-made women leaders and entrepreneurs and how they tackle their career, money, family and life. Yasmin’s passion and enterprise was formed after quitting after a decade spent pursuing careers that she thought would bring her happiness, but didn’t. Today, her mission is to inspire other women to the same. Yasmin lives in LA with her fiance, Dhru – another superstar podcaster and entrepreneur.
Hooman Yazhari is the CEO and Founder of Mobility Capital Group, a future focused and impact aligned financier of sustainable assets and enterprises in the transportation and logistics sector. Having spent the last 20 years of his senior career leading renewal and transformation in a variety of global companies, he has served 3 global transportation and logistics businesses and 3 of the world’s largest transportation financiers/lessors as CEO, senior executive, and Board Chair/Member. Hooman has also spent 10 years leading Beyond Capital Fund, a pioneering early stage impact investing venture fund. He lives in Dallas with his wife Eva and two young children.
Beyond Capital Fund
Hooman Yazhari on LinkedIn
Get Out of Your Own Way with Keren Eldad, Founder of With Enthusiasm
Living a Life of Purpose & Meaning with Eva Yazhari, Co-Founder of Beyond Capital